Set up your local delivery areas and rates - local areas can be subdivided to allow for different rates within the same area and to improve search ability.
Download PDF below.
Add New Local Delivery Area
1. Manager Level > Settings > Lists > Local Areas
2. Click Add New Area, Edit, Delete or select Active/Inactive
3. Enter Delivery Charge, and Minimum Order Value (optional)
4. Pull down and select Cutoff Time
5. Pull down and select Route (if applicable)
Subdivide a Local Areas & Charges (up to six areas)
6. Click Subdivide This Area
7. Enter Name (ie. Airport, NorthEast, Downtown)
8. Enter Deliver Charge, Minimum Order Value, Cutoff Time, and Route
Print List and have a copy of your Delivery Areas and Rates on hand at each computer for your staff.