Create custom local area names with their own zip/postal codes, delivery charges and other settings.
In some cases you may need to create a unique name for a specific zip code, outside of the default USPS.
Add New Area
1. Manager Level > Settings > Lists > Local Areas
2. Click Add New Area
Enter New City Name
1. Enter (custom) City Name
2. Click Create New Place Record
3. Enter Details
4. Enter Zip Code(s) assigned to the new Custom City Name
5. Confirm Add
Enter Delivery Area Details
1. Enter Delivery Charge, and Minimum Order Value (optional)
2. Pull down and select Cutoff Time
3. Pull down and select Route (if applicable)